– An early start hasn’t been a problem – I generally feel more productive in a morning but I do start to feel less productive when it gets to about 5 o’clock.
– Breaking off for lunch and getting some fresh air actually makes a difference and is really important when working longer hours – before I didn’t really leave the office for lunch.
– I think it should start to get a bit easier after a couple of weeks so the last few hours of the day don’t feel unproductive.
– Having Fridays off means planning to do something valuable with my time so that it doesn’t feel wasted. Hope to start doing more artwork and explore Leeds a bit more on my bike as I haven’t really had the chance to do so since moving here.
– Being unproductive towards the end of the day / making mistakes due to tiredness could lead to more time being spent time rectifying them.